Table of Contents
Your Best Adventures Yet
Through this blog, I have been sharing with the world My Best Adventures Yet! I do this to inspire others to explore the world without excuses. To share even more adventures with you, I am starting a guest blogging series called Your Best Adventure Yet. I can’t wait to see what you send and have my readers be even more inspired to get out and have experiences of their own!
I also accept guest posts about places you know well, either places that you have visited often or where you live. I would love a post if it will help my readers plan a great trip to the place you know or discover something new.
- To submit Your Best Adventure Yet, e-mail me at [email protected] with 1000 or more original words with at least three high-quality landscape pictures, one vertical shot, and one picture of you. The pictures must be owned by you- no stock photos. At no point in the future can the same post be put on another website, including your own unless you only excerpt a paragraph and link to this blog with a canonical link.
- The pictures should be 1240 px in the longest direction. Please send captions for the pictures.
- You are welcome to send a link to a YouTube Video.
- I reserve the right to add keywords to the article so it can get more traffic. If your article does not perform, I reserve the right to remove it from my website after 2 years.
- The link to your personal blog or article will be do-follow, but any additional link will be no-follow.
- If your photos are consistent with my account, I would be happy to promote the article and your IG account on my Instagram (12,500 followers). If that sounds like something you would like me to do, please let me know with your submission.
- Include a short bio, including links to your social media if you desire.
- I reserve the right to not publish if your work does not meet all my qualifications or is obviously not about your personal experience that you are excited to share.
- I reserve the right to place affiliate links that fit the article with the appropriate admission.
I am really excited to see your submissions!
Read all of the guest posts for Your Best Adventure Yet! for inspiration.