Launch invited a bunch of Rhode Island bloggers to bring our families and experience the changes that the new space offers. My kids were quite excited, as Launch has always been a place they love to visit. As expected, we had fun jumping on Launch’s many trampolines, but the new space also offers more options for family time together.
Then we headed to our new favorite activity- Fury Laser Tag. We chose to be on team United Earth to battle Martians! The laser tag arena takes up most of the top floor of the space and is a great way to team up as a family.
The Ninja Obstacle course was quite a challenge! My son actually got half way across the hardest course. I thought the easiest was quite a challenge. What one do you think you can beat?
There is also a warped wall. It makes me realize I have some work to do before I can fulfill my dream of competing on Survivor.
We all enjoyed trying to make our way all the way across the rock wall.
We ended our night in their new cafe, Crave. You can design your own pizza, which they freshly cook for you. The crust is really good and a bit sweet and the pizza is modestly priced. They also have a nice offering of salads if you are eating healthy. We had to end our night at the design your own sundae bar, of course.
Table of Contents
Special Offerings at Launch Family Entertainment
- Birthday parties
- Ignite teen night– black lights and current tunes
- Toddler days– no one over five allowed on the courses.
- Sensory days– no flashing lights and quiet music. Launch is always willing to make the course more comfortable for your sensory kid– just ask.
- Launch is available for group events from 15 to rental of the whole site and I can offer you a discount for a Launch group event. Just use the hashtag #launchlife and mention that you got it here for 10 percent off.
Launch Warwick tips:
- It can get busy on weekends, so be sure to book ahead online. Sadly, the coupon code they provided for my readers is now expired, but you continue on through the site for more ideas for fun things to do in Rhode Island or hikes around New England.
- Weeknights are less busy, so a fabulous time to visit.
- Launch is a fun place for a birthday party and doing one on a weeknight is cheaper as well.
Big things are coming for Launch in October 2019
The space will double in size and contain twice as much fun! Stay tuned for more details!