I am planning a big hike with my boys today. We have a family that we do everything with. She is a nurse and is on her feet a lot. She was too afraid to join us because her lower back hurts so often from all the time on her feet at work, she doesn’t know if she can make it through a long hike. Years ago, I had a similar experience when I spent the day walking at Disneyland. The result was 6 months of muscular knee pain which greatly impeded my pursuits of tennis and karate. After that I started putting much more thought in to how to take care of my body so I am ready to take on all the adventures the world has to offer. I have now added to inserts to my shoes while I am working as a dentist or even taking a nature walk through the woods with the kids.
When I went to get my orthotic inserts, I was so confused among all the choices available. Which ones would be right for me? I found the perfect answer at my local Walmart. There I found a machine that analysed my feet using FootMapping® technology and gave me the exact right pair of inserts for my feet! Even though it uses over 2,000 pressure sensors to create my own custom foot map, it only took me about two minutes. I was quick enough that I could do it while I did my Halloween shopping with my boys. They were actually entertained watching me do it and thought the colors in my foot map were pretty interesting.
How to get your own Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts:
- Go to the Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® kiosk in the store. In my Walmart it was right next to the pharmacy.
- Take off your shoes.
- Step on the foot pads and push start on the screen.
- Follow the easy instructions.
- When you get your results, pick the recommended Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts from the rack attached to the kiosk.
- When you get home, put the inserts right into your shoes. Because they are customs chosen, they usually don’t require any cutting like ones you buy straight from the rack.
- Be sure to get your $10 rebate at the the Custom Fit® Online Rebate Center.
I never knew that I had high arches, maybe that is why I really need the extra support for my lower back and knees. I am going to buy my friend a pair of her own inserts when her birthday comes so she can join in on the next hike. It is a shame when our bodies keep us from doing what we want to do. And the Dr. Scholl’s® Custom Fit® Orthotic Inserts have a 90-day money back guarantee, so they are definitely worth a try.
your body is ready to scale any mountains that come your way!
What is on your bucket list to do that your body is keeping you from doing?